About the work of the Gardzienice Theater during the plague and work on Wyspiański's "Liberation".
Premiere: 23.06.2020, at 8.00 pm
links to broadcast of our positive online work done and produced from March to June 2020 during Covid - 19
Dear Guests, Supporters, Spectators and Recipients of our artistic and pedagogical activities
Today, like the entire world, we operate in a siege of the coronavirus.
Live activity is suspended. We work remotely. Intensively.
Step by step, we are introducing a system of virtual presence of our activities, using online platforms and social media.
These will be:
1) Virtual tour of the theatre and historic spaces in Gardzienice (Palace - Granary - Shed - both Outbuildings - Park - Gardens)
2) Access to archival materials entitled "Antiquity and ancient times" (fragments of performances from the 70s and 80s, documents of our activity in indigenous communities in Poland and on various continents)
3) E-theater education:
4) Film and photographic reports on the performances of the "Gardzienice" Theatre in various countries of the world - "from the Apennines to the Andes"
5) Film and photographic reportages from rehearsals for performances, actors' training and accompanying rehearsals activities entitled "Covenant of the theatre with life"
6) Broadcasts of performances from our repertoire, recorded by Television, NINA and other producers.
Watch: click here
In the movie:
1. Introduction to work ′′Liberation′′ by Wyspianski.
2. Work on Wyspianski's ′′ Liberation
Among other things, we will see:
"Liberation" Decoration, Act I
"Liberation" Mask, Act II
"Liberation" Voices, Act III
7) Visiting exhibitions at the "Gardzienice" Gallery, based on archival materials
The channels of these presentations will be successively announced HERE and on the fan page of the "Gardzienice" Theater on Facebook https://pl-pl.facebook.com/gardzienice.